BedrijfOnze klant is een interessant en groeiend bedrijf die gespecialiseerd is in sputter systemen voor het aanbrengen van hoogkwalitatieve deklagen voor o.a glas, fotovoltaïsche, display en metaal sector.
OmschrijvingEen greep uit je takenpakket:
- You will be responsible for the finance team in our plant in Deinze.
- You will manage all financial related matters in the company like:
• Monthly financial closing and reporting
• Annual financial closing both statutory and according to IFRS
• Managing the annual audit process
• Prepare budgets and forecasts
• Manage fixed assets and working capital
• Cash management
- You will also be managing, together with your team, all tax matters for the company, including tax filing, VAT, PID.
- You will work “hands on” closely together with your team currently consisting of 3 persons.
- You will be an important player in providing the local management as well as the Group management
with accurate information about the performance of the company.
- You will be involved in selected projects within the Company and the Group.
ProfielWij zoeken iemand die:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in either an Audit company or in a manufacturing company.
- You have a university degree in Finance or Accounting.
- You have a good understanding of the Belgian tax legislation.
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized; able to work under tight deadlines while maintaining close attention to details.
- You work autonomous and you are result driven.
- You have an excellent analytical capability and can handle complex structures.
- You have preferably prior experience with Microsoft AX or a similar fully integrated ERP system
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have strong communicative skills.
- An exciting position in a favorable international working atmosphere where talented people can evolve and where attention is paid to a good balance between professional life and private life.
- A position that includes leading responsibilities and a competitive salary package.